Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid
Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid is a three-dimensional grid geotechnical material with a certain height, has two-dimensional networking structure. It is made of polymer materials, such as polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride and other high molecular polymers.
1. Strengthen the roadbed, effectively distribute the diffusion load, improve the stability and bearing capacity of the roadbed, extend the service life;
2. Can withstand greater alternating loads;
3. Prevent the deformation and cracking of the roadbed caused by the loss of roadbed materials;
4. Applicable to all kinds of soil, no need to take materials off-site, saving labor and time;
5. Simple and fast construction, can greatly reduce construction costs.
Widely used in dams, tunnels, docks, highways, railways, construction and other fields